terça-feira, 21 de abril de 2009

i don't want you.

It’s four in the morning
But still the night is dark
I pray I won’t see daylight
Before the sunset

It’s all so quiet
And I stand alone proudly
Watching the cars drift
Farther than they’ve ever been

I guess I should apologize
For not caring…
But I don’t care

There’s just so much going on
In this shining silence
Looking through these pages
Of blank darkness

These people are mad, I tell you
The lengths they’ll go,
How much they’ll fight.
What for?

There is merely a brief memory
Of what I’d just forgotten

I don’t hear you anymore,
Now that I’m numb
Empty spaces are filled with me
As I, myself, pour all over imploding

It’s quite late, in fact
To act like I’m a soldier
A believer, a member
A fucking citizen

Let me vanish

Nenhum comentário: