segunda-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2010

i still mantain

As I lay here and I – a-lone-r – wonder why or what you’ll be where you are. Wonder how and see – though it’s only (you) and me.

Ponder reasons for the silence, longer seasons for the grievance, taller buildings shall relieve this, other loves – I can’t relive this.

Take me to where I’m trying to go, let me know if you will ever or, if you won’t, don’t let me be here while you are there – the distance is… as far as Is can see.

(if this is final don’t be shy, no – turn the page, but be kind rewind)

This is the sanctuary where we meet every night when the stars are bright and with them only I shine – though in a perfect solitude and unforgivable darkness. Sounds and images fail to reproduce what only my mind tries to seduce.

This is where you fertilize my brainstorm with your life juice. This is where the crowd vomits. Remember me?

Why should I make sense just like everything else? And yet I do. Yes, I’m a public – no – pedophile. If I had sex with dead animals, though, it wouldn’t be a crime. I could fuck them while you ate them. Stupid us.

What have the years told you? Do you go in circles and realize that, unfortunately, it all comes to this? Why bother, then? Let us write suicide (news)letters and let you know how we’re coping with pain.

Pay me a ticket to Dreamland only you can afford. Just open your legs and let me baptize you with (un)holy saliva.

Everybody’s got someone. I have your absence. I’m the most happiest (!) man alive.
Come.
Coma.

Um comentário: