quinta-feira, 8 de abril de 2010

waves

I don't expect you to understand me, though I might've someday. You'll never know how it feels anyway. As a matter of fact, it's almost good you don't, for I'd hate to be understandable through your mentality. You, who makes self-destructive feel good. You should've seen behind this shining silence I shouted, I thought you knew better - though, to this day, I'm not sure I know you at all... though you're predictable in hate.

Don't knock on a door that's trying to stay close. If my sign says 'keep away', don't just stand there. Come.

3 comentários:

dlaire disse...

I've always thought bitterly that no matter how much we love we cannot pass our boundaries and it makes us incapable of reaching someone.
we can only brush the surface, feel the breathe on the cheek, we just see signs but we've lost in translation, yet desperately trying to find out what they meant but they always mean something different and new.

smiles are like snow petals.

dlaire disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Yuri Cunha disse...

I don't know who you are, but you're beautiful.