sexta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2008

your rain

Why does it get so silent when I sleep, love?
I must turn on the fan so that I can see
In the dark why am I standing there?
Is it because I am too afraid to live?

Tell me why am I behind me
It scares me, because I can’t look back
Ever again

These objects don’t mean themselves
I’m living in a dream, that’s why
Your touch still burns, babe
But not on me… out there

Why did I leave me here, just now?
Can I ever get out of here if I choose to quit?
Will there be a friend if I give up on you?
Could you stand by me, just to watch me die?

2 comentários:

Paulinho Cajé disse...

Não comentarei seu post, pq eu levaria horas pra traduzir.
Passei mesmo pq recomendar-lhe uma visita no meu blog, pois dediquei a você o título dos melhores posts de 2008!

Beijoo!

Gustavo Castello B. Beirão disse...

*suspiros*