sábado, 31 de janeiro de 2009

XDDDD rs lol hahaha ;)) ... /

The birds are singing a lovely sound of silence and through the Wind it is carried on. The girls are playing and there’s happiness tattooed on their innocent faces. There are scars in the young gentleman, now terminally aware.

The hand of Jesus is felt somewhere between his legs, the dirty little bastard had it coming for being so damn good. Yum.

Are leaves suicidal?
Sad thought: if I was stronger, would I be able to kill myself?
Such a bummer. :(



But there’s hope and there’s colour. Colour oh so blue.

I don’t want to be here, mommy.



Santa Claus makes us happy, the Easter Bunny makes us laugh. There’s the carnival, there’s the birthday and all the 364 unbirthdays. There’s a noise that won’t let us sleep and it’s making me mad wondering how will it feel when I blow his fucking head off and his JUICY BRAINS are deliciously yummy on the floor along with my tasty meats, fried, thank you. I’m a happy carnivore. :)

LIFE IS GOOD!

Nenhum comentário: